Here’s why learners in South Africa rely on Siyavula to help them meet their goals for Mathematics & Physical Sciences.
- Our system creates multiple versions of a question, so you won’t be doing the same question again and again
- Because questions are marked instantly and come with full solutions, you’ll know where you’ve gone wrong immediately
- You can practise content from any grade, so you can do revision or work ahead
- You can practise in your own time, anywhere - all you need is an internet-enabled device
- Questions only become harder as you master easier concepts
- Our textbooks also include Siyavula questions, so you can practise as you’re learning
- Set your own goals and track your progress on your personal dashboard
- Mastery stars show you what you’ve understood, and what you still need to revise
- You can join our national leaderboards and win prizes for your hard work in our competitions
- Good results in maths & science can open the door to your future
- Our learner certificates can help you access opportunities after matric
- Our MyFuture opportunities include further studies, work experience, and even paid internships
- Parents can link to their child’s account
- They can check what concepts have been mastered, and assess where their child may be struggling
- Parents can see if homework and assignments have been done
Schools and teachers are using Siyavula too
Maths and Science teachers all over South Africa use Siyavula in the classroom to support their teaching.
- Teachers can assign homework or assessments on our platform
- Learners’ work is automatically and immediately marked
- Powerful class and learner reports will highlight areas of concern
- Revision can be targeted to where it’s needed
- Teachers can see at a glance if learners have understood a concept
- Or zoom out to see a whole school’s activity
Since 2012, millions of South African learners have used Siyavula to help improve their results in maths & science.
- The platform covers Mathematics (Grade 8–12) and Physical Sciences (Grade 10–12)
- Questions are created by experienced teachers and content specialists
- We’re aligned to the CAPS curriculum
- Our system creates multiple versions of each question, enabling virtually unlimited practice
- Immediate marking and fully-worked solutions help learners understand where they’ve gone wrong
- Asking questions in diverse ways helps address common misconceptions and different reading levels
- Most of our questions require learners to work out an answer, so we can ask trickier questions
- Exam questions based on DBE past papers give learners exposure to the types of questions they’ll see in exams
- Siyavula can be used on any device that has internet access
- Our site is zero-rated on MTN, Vodacom and Telkom
Hi! Siyavula. I wanted to thank you for the help. You really changed my performance in class.
I needed it for my other assignments. I can’t thank you enough. It also helped my friends to do better.
Siyavula has been a good help to me, especially in maths but it has improved my science as well.
I would like to thank Siyavula for the opportunity it has given us as students.
What I like about using Siyavula regularly is that it keeps the boys’ process skills current.
Siyavula gives our students invaluable skills for university, as it teaches them to be independent learners.
Siyavula improves lives
These schools rely on us to deliver mastery to their students
and hundreds more!